Thursday 15 January 2015

2014 Favourites




So while many are experiencing that refreshing moment of a new year and relieved that 2014 has come to a close, I like to look back on those 365 days before moving on to greater things. This is why I would like to share my 10 favourites from 2014 ! Music, holidays, etc, etc, so maybe you can find something you might be interested in too.

Music Album -
  FOUR by One Direction & 5 Seconds of Summer by 5 Seconds of Summer

Top 5 Songs - 
Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran
Bang Bang by Jessie J, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj
Do They Know Its Christmas ? (2014) by Band Aid 30
Clouds by One Direction
Even My Dad Does Sometimes by Ed Sheeran

Movie -
The Fault In Our Stars

Top 3 Books - 
The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
Looking For Alaska by John Green
if i stay by Gayle Forman 

Beauty Product -
Cherry Me Baby Lips

All Time Buy -
Green Army Jacket from TopShop



Picture -


Nail Polish -
Mint Candy Apple by Essie

Holiday -
Christmas Holiday in Cape Town

Memory -
My first joll/party/event thing with my closest friends


Hope 2015 brings great memories  

No comments :

Post a Comment