Wednesday 24 June 2015

May / June Favourites

First favourites post! Sorry I haven't been on my blog for awhile, exams consumed my life. Anyway, I've created a list of my favourite things from the months May and June:



1. When I opened this body cream, it literally became my favourite thing. It's a Woolworths brand, which I wouldn't usually go for but it smells AMAZING and the texture is perfect! It wasn't too runny and it made my skin VERY soft.
Sweet Pea & Jasmine Body Butter from Woolworths


2. I've read one other book by Abbi Glines, and loved it, but I had a weird feeling about this one. I wouldn't say it was the best book ever, but it was surprising good! The storyline is very interesting, a little predictable but the characters are very different and all have their own story. If you like love stories, then I would try is one. (NOT for young children, it gets kind of umm, I think you know what I mean) 
Misbehaving by Abbi Glines from Exclusive Books 


3. Topshop have always had my favourite and most comfortable jeans ever. I ventured out to buy high waisted or 'Joni' black jeans. They are sooooo soft and aren't at all uncomfortable to wear. What can I say, they're jeans. But if you have (a lot) of extra cash you should try seeking out Topshop jeans. 
Moto Joni High-Waisted Jeans from Topshop


4. So I'm very late on this, but I purchased The Lonely Hour by Sam Smith thinking I wouldn't really like it but I LOVE IT! Every song is very different and it's really nice 'car songs'. My favourites are I've Told You Now, Lay Me Down and Good Thing. This really is one of my favourite albums.
In The Lonely Hour by Sam Smith from iTunes 


5. After I finished my Labello Watermelon lip balm I desperately needed a new one. I would usually have gone for Baby Lips but when I saw Lip-Ice had a new collection, I decided to go for it, mostly because the container was quite cute. They smell incredible and leave a little colour on your lips. My favourite is definitely Strawberry Sorbet.
Lip-Ice A Kiss Of Colour Collection from Dis-Chem



6. Okay so I'm more of a earphone girl than a headphone girl but my gran gave me these from her trip in Pretoria. They are MUCH better than I thought they would be! If you like headphones and don't have enough money for SkullCandy or Beats then this is a much cheaper and over all nice set of headphones. Plus, they come in pretty patterns. 
Headphones from Typo


Well, that's it from me! What are your favourites from this month?
Enjoy your July :)  ♥ ♥ 

No comments :

Post a Comment